Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, March 21, 2008

Thing 6- Online Image Generators

I was really impressed by all the fun things that could be done using Big Huge Labs. I made a trading card to immortalize my husband and put it in the blog, but the process was not easy. First I
misstakenly uploaded the photo alone and not the card. Then I got the card into the blog, but I had forgotten to use the small size. When I had the small size, Flickr wouldn't let me "grab the photo's URL". I finally got it into the blog. I was supposed to make another image, so I approached Image Chef with dread. I was pleasantly surprised that it was amazingly easy to upload the beating heart into my blog.
Now that I've done 6 Things, I realize that I'm 1/4 done, which encourages me to persevere.

1 comment:

JeanneBR said...

I like the card - it's a good picture of him! :-)